Sugarloaf is a modern/contemporary church that strives to be a place where all are able to WORSHIP, GROW, SERVE & GIVE. We are delighted you have visited our website, and we hope to see you this Sunday! Now, lets get down to the top ten things we think you might want to know about Sugarloaf.
Top Ten things you may want to know before your first visit:
- Worship is held at 9:30 & 11:00am every Sunday.
- Coffee is hot and free in the Cafe just inside our main entrance, which faces Old Peachtree Road.
- Come as you are! Worship is very casual. If you arrive in a coat or tie, you may find that you stand out but you will not feel unwelcomed.
- Grow Groups and Classes are open to all and there is always something new.
- The Nursery (newborn to Pre-K) is open 9:15 through both services.
- Children are welcome in worship, but Sugarloaf Kids is awesome! (Pre-K thru 5th grade)
- Student Life (6th grade and up) is welcome in "big" church always and they have special middle school youth time at 11:00 in the youth building & high schoolers have their own class at 11:00.
- Services may not be what you expect from a United Methodist Church but we think you'll like it. Our worship is fully modern in style.
- Holy Communion is served the first Sunday each month. All are welcome to receive the Sacrament. Children are invited too!
- Most IMPORTANTLY! We believe all lives are in need of real relationship with Jesus Christ, who was, is, and is to come!