The world and church have experienced unprecedented change due to
Your giving matters ~ especially during this season where the church is
socially-distanced and virtual.
To GIVE simply TEXT "sugarloaf" to 77977 and get started. You can give a one time gift or set up recurring gifts throughout the month or year. Pushpay is an effective, secure and affordable way for the church to receive your ministry gift. You are able to give via debit card or credit card.
There are 4 Ways to Give @ Sugarloaf:
- Give on your phone by texting "sugarloaf" to 77977.
- Drop via our lockbox located at our front entrance.
- Give through our website ~ Click on the "Make A Gift" button below.
- Give Non-Cash Assets. These options may look like:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual funds.
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry.
- Life Insurance: name Sugarloaf United Methodist Church as a beneficiary.
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy.
If you would like to give in one of these ways, simply send an email to Jeff Thornton and he will be more than glad to assist you in any way possible.