Wednesday Night Dinner at Sugarloaf UMC is based upon Acts 2: 46-47. We believe it is important for the church to gather together more than for one hour a week at worship. Wednesday nights are an important time for our community to come together, see one another, and share in each other's lives. Here are a few important details to know before you come:
Dinner is served from 5:30 until 6:30
Adult Entrée: an adult portion of the weekly meal. $6.00
Kids Entrée: a smaller portion of the weekly meal. $3.00(fifth grade and under)
Hot Dog Meal: a hot dog, fruit cup and bag of chips. $3.00
Healthy Choice: a large baked potato and salad. $3.00
Family Cap: $20.00. Please note, the family cap is enacted for a family that lives under the same roof.
- First Wednesday of each month: Beef Tips, rice, green beans, salad & roll
- Second Wednesday of each month: Grilled Hamburgers & Hot dogs, fries & salad
- Third Wednesday of each month: Cheesy Baked Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad & roll
- Four Wednesday of each month: Baked ziti with meat, garlic bread & salad
- *When there is a fifth Wednesday in a month there will be a special meal. Only on fifth Wednesday of each month: Southern Breakfast, grits, eggs, sausage, biscuits, pancakes
You can pay when you arrive by cash, check or card. RESERVATIONS are required and can be made the week of the meal up to noon on Tuesday. Call the church office, 678-684-6000, or email Dorothy Williams by clicking on her name now to make your reservation.
What else happens on Wednesday Nights?
Sugarloaf Kids: doors open at 6:15 and awesome programing is offered until 8:00. Faith, Friends and Fun are the areas of focus each week.
Student Life: kicks off at 6:15 and is open for all youth 6h grade through 12th. Wednesday nights are high energy. Games, worship, small group and even local mission projects happen on Wednesday nights.
Small Group/Grow: Multiple small groups meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30 until 8:00. These groups offer a great way to meet new people, connect to a group and grow deeper in God's word.